I went a bit crazy a few weeks ago and bought a whole bunch of nail polishes when I was staying at Shenna's in Durham.
It took me ages to paint my nails this time and it took even longer for them to dry and not slip around. This needed 7 layers of nail polish!
All nail polishes used on my nails:
1) Two coats of Barry M's Matt White
2) Two coats of China Glaze's Celtic Sun (Neon)
3) A layer of Barry M's No. 294 ( it's a glitter polish that looks pink in the bottle )
4) A layer of China Glaze's Fairy Dust
5) Finally, to make it all super shiny, a layer of Seche Vite's Dry Fast Top Coat
Have a bright and glittery weekend! <3