Saturday 5 February 2011

Bits and Bobs

Here's a summary of what I've been up to! =D

Watched a play written and directed by Simon, bought a pair of wellies, watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (I can't wait for Part 2!), painted my nails and my room in it's usual messy state

My first trip to Glasgow

Went to Edinburgh for a Christmas shopping trip

Snowed sometime at the end of November and beginning of December


   
Some of our meals and desserts over Christmas break! (yummyyy..)

The Oswestrians that I miss all the time! <3


Then I had my term exams and didn't have anything to write about (more like, couldn't be bothered/too lazy). I am currently having my two weeks break which is ending tomorrow =(.It was a good, relaxing two weeks nonetheless. I've been doing nothing apart from eat, read, sleep, shower and I've watched countless episodes of different TV series and a couple of movies.
I hope I've recharged enough to last me until the end of semester or at least until Easter break. I have to get my head down and start studying again (soon).
Not forgetting, CNY was just a few days ago. Have a very Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai! It's the year of the rabbit, so hopefully, the rabbits' feet will bring us all lots of good luck this year.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment