Saturday 20 November 2010

Adolescence Going On Young Adulthood

This is going to be a very "AWESOME" post.


It was an AWESOME day! Only had 2 lectures and I was done for the day. How great was that?! I didn't do anything in particular but the lovely people who sent me AMAZING gifts as well as all the greetings made my day! They made it less of a depressing-I'm-entering-my-twenties kind of a birthday to a more YAY-IT'S-MY-DAY sort of day! The day actually started off with my dearest Sharon calling me in the middle of the night (Mommy called the day before, before I went to bed). I was SO surprised and was pretty much speechless. HEHEHE.

 Then I woke up and found this awesome masterpiece by the lovely Carolyn on my door. (Left to Right: Christel, Me, Carolyn)

Then after breakfast, I went to get this huge mysterious parcel that has been waiting for me in the office since the day before.

I opened it to find this AWESOME guitar hiding inside! And I was trying to find the name of the sender or anything!

I took a wild guess and thought it had to be one of the girls! So I texted Shenna and got the answer! ALL FOUR OF THEM!

Then later in the day, Christel came over and gave me this cute Momiji.

Then even later-er in the day, Carolyn gave me this. I was telling her that I wanted to get one of these a few weeks ago and she remembered!! So thoughtful!!

And these were the lovely cards that I got. Some later than others but all equally awesome!

And definitely not forgetting this AWESOME bracelet that I got from LIZZIE!! She HANDMADE this! Can you believe it?! The talents that she has astounds me!

Apart from the calls, texts, facebook messages and amazing gifts, another highlight of the day was that I took a leap of courage (is that even right?) and I went to the local piercer/tattooist and got my ears pierced. Again! That was AWESOME!!

I've been meaning to upload this ages ago! But have been procrastinating since the start of reading week. Haaaaahh!

Stay happy & healthy! =D
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment