Monday 1 November 2010

"The Start of an Ending"

I like this phrase. It tells us that there's never really an ending. When something ends, something else starts. It, I guess, gives us hope that there can be better things waiting for us at the new beginning, that we can start over, do and be better and even work harder.

Where October has ended, November has taken it's place. My teenage years have flown away with the breeze of October while the start of my adult years awaits me in a couple of days. HAH! Who thought I could write stuff like this. Anyways, back to the topic, it's sort of scary that I'm actually classified as an adult already. I know, I'm still young, but the transition from being a teenager to an adult is pretty overwhelming. Think about it. Adulthood comes with responsibility, decision-making (which I am rubbish at) and not forgetting wisdom teeth!


Which brings me to the next thing, my mouth/gum has decided to give me an advanced birthday present! I see my wisdom tooth peeking out somewhere at the back of my mouth. Like Shenna said, gaining wisdom so soon? XD
The lovely calendar Nisah sent to us last semester!


Well, apart from the scariness, I am looking forward to seeing what adult life is like. I guess everyone has gone through a phase where they wonder what adulthood is like. What do you do when you're an adult? How is it different? Will I be like that someday? I guess now that I'm on the edge of my teenage years, I kind of see that it's not much different than when I turned 16. Only I'm not turning 16.


Have a lovely week! Stay happy and healthy! Love, Peace and Hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment